About our Secure Document Service
Once your documents have been signed and witnessed correctly, it is a legally valid document. A copy of your Will cannot be used to distribute your estate on death; only the original document can be used, and if an original Will cannot be produced the Courts may order that the rules of Intestacy will apply. Here are a few benefits to our document storage service:
- Your original Will and associated documents are held in our secure, fireproof storage facility.
- It will avoid any damage to the documents which could easily invalidate it.
- You will receive a Storage Certificate to place with your paperwork, as well as a Storage Certificate for you to give to your Executors, detailing where the documents are held.
- Free storage for any additional documents you would like to securely store, eg. Property deeds etc
- Free annual review reminder to ensure that your Will & Estate
- Planning is always up to date.
- No extra fees for retrievals or deposits of extra documents.
The peace of mind knowing that your Will and other important documents are safe.
As we believe that it is very important to keep your documents safe, we offer all clients the first years’ storage free of charge. After the first year, there is a small charge of £30 per annum.
What our clients say.
I enquired about a Will over Facebook messenger, I had a response straight away and had an appointment booked over Zoom within the hour for the next day. Very impressed with how quick and efficient Trusted Law were. They were lovely and understood what I was hoping to achieve. Would definitely recommend this company! Thank you very much for all your help!
Peace of mind for you
“Many of our clients say that they have ‘peace of mind’ after their Will is finalised. If you have any questions about your Will, please get in touch, we would rather have an informal call with you then have you worrying”
Natalie Chapman, Managing Director